Activated by the Mayor of New Orleans in partnership with the Greater New Orleans Foundation, the NOLA Pay It Forward Fund has provided resources for the early relief and rebuilding efforts of those communities impacted by Hurricanes Maria, Harvey and Irma. If you would like to contribute to this fund, please visit www.gnof.org.
Grants have been made to the following local community organizations helping those affected by these hurricanes:
- Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund at the Greater Houston Community Foundation li>
- John Besh Foundation li>
- Louisiana Hospitality Foundation li>
- NOLA Tree Project li>
- HandsOn New Orleans li>
- United Saints Recovery Project li>
- Rock of Ages Baptist Church li>
- New Home Family Worship Center li>
- Freedman Baptist Association li>
- Household of Faith li> ul>
Many of the local organizations listed above are gathering supplies, marshalling volunteers, and taking their expertise to the impacted areas to assist in their recovery efforts.